|9 & 12|
|How We Began|
9 Principles and 12 Values
At the origin of America, our Founding Fathers built this country on 28 powerful principles. These principles were adopted from cultures all over the world and from centuries of great thinkers. We have distilled the original 28 down to the 9 basic principles. If you believe in at least seven of them, then we have something in common.
- America Is Good.
- I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
- I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
- The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
- If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
- I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
- I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
- It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
- The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
- Hard Work
- Personal Responsibility
These are the 9 Principles and the 12 Values (The 9/12) that we strive to uphold every day as we work to return to the basics outlined by our Founding Fathers in The U.S. Constitution.